Thursday, June 2, 2011

fedora frenzy

Sooo, I've been MIA for awhile, but I do have a good reason! I got a job at Nordstrom working in the BP department but I work basically every day so I've been slacking on the blogging!

One of the best parts about working at Nordstrom is not the discount (we only get 20% off), but the people watching. I love looking at the outfits that my coworkers and shoppers put together, and while some of them are decked out in designer (I play spot the LV bag on my lunch break) their outfits inspire me to create the same look for less! 

Aside from designer handbags, one trend I keep seeing is fedoras.

I've never been a hat girl, but after seeing so many I figured I might be able to pull it off. I bought one from the BP section at Nordstrom and I wore it to work yesterday with a black and tan patterned dress belted at the waist with a tan and brown belt, army green jacket, and those black sandals that look like slouchy boots and got tons of compliments! 

This is the one I got from Nordstrom for $18, except mine is black straw with a tan bow! 

Forever 21, $6.00

Forever 21, $10.60


Super cute and cheap, I don't know why I've never bought one before! Just toss them on with a cute dress and sandals, or skinny jeans and a t-shirt and you have the perfect "oh I just threw this together but I still look amazing" thing going on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment