Thursday, June 9, 2011

do the pretty girl rock

It's Thursday, so you're probably starting to think about your weekend plans!

I love music, I always have it playing because I hate not having background noise. When I'm getting ready to go out is my favorite time to listen it because it just gets me pumped for the night ahead! I have certain playlists that just generate a feel-good mood and make me want to dance, perfect prelude to a fun night.

Don't have a playlist of your own to get ready to? Here's my top ten songs that will have you dancing as you put on your mascara and strap on your heels. Yes, some of them are older, but they still have the same effect!

1) Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester

2) I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

3) 143 - Bobby Brackins

4) Like a G6 - Far East Movement

5) Super Bass - Nicki Minaj

6) Tik Tok - Ke$ha

7) Cheers - Rhianna

8) If I Had You - Adam Lambert

9) Till The World Ends - Britney Spears

10) Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson


Add these to your i-tunes ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment