Monday, June 6, 2011

lemon blueberry cupcakes

I'm a chocolate lover but today I decided that I should do a summery cupcake, so I went to my favorite recipe blog, annie's eats, and saw this recipe for lemon blueberry cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting.

I was a little disappointed with the way the frosting turned out, it was a little runny and the cream cheese taste was a little overpowering, but my mom says it tastes good! The cake is delicious, if a blueberry muffin and a lemon cupcake had a baby, this would be it.




Don't worry if you don't see any blueberries on top! They'll show up on the sides :)



Garnish with blueberries! I love the blueberry stains on the side :) 

1 comment:

  1. those look delish! and girl, my frosting was runny too! what the hell annie, what the hell.

    ReplyDelete