Sunday, June 5, 2011

shoes for a cause!

Toms are sweeping department stores and college campuses everywhere this year. I saw tons of them on campus last semester but wasn't convinced that I needed a pair until I started working at Nordstrom and every single one of my coworkers had a pair!

If you've seen my previous posts, I'm a Chuck Taylors girl all the way so I figured I wouldn't wear another pair of sneakers until the new summer line of Toms came out the last week of May, it's adorable! I ended up getting an off-white crocheted pair, perfect for summer!

$58.00


Not only are these shoes super comfortable, but for every pair that you buy, a pair is donated to a child in need, how amazing is that!? 

$48.00

$54.00

What better way to justify shopping than the fact that it helps a good cause!? There are tons of other patterns on the Toms website, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment