Thursday, June 23, 2011

too fresh

I ran into a friend from school at a party the other weekend and he was super excited to tell me about a new project he and some of his other friends have started. It's called Too Fresh Clothing and their new products just came out on the 21st! 

My friend is a graphic designer and an amazing artist so he put his talents to good use and created fun logo t-shirts for an inexpensive cost! 

On their website the boys state  "Too Fresh Clothing is more than just a clothing brand, it's a life style. Inspired by New York City and the urban environment we strive to provide our customers with the latest fashion and trends. What started off as a basement operation grew to a successful brand. With plans to expand to hoodies, hats and many other products in the near future be sure to check back for updates."

I especially like the clever NY skyline/bar code t-shirt $14.99, 


Imagine it paired with black leggings and chucks, hello cute comfy outfit to hit the stacks in! 

Ever heard of the naked undie run? Where people run a mile in their underwear? Well the boys are going to create t-shirts for the event and I think I might have talked my friend into making boyshorts for the girls. Undies that say Too Fresh on your cheeks? I'm sold. 

Check out the ambitious and talented boys' work at http://toofreshclothing.bigcartel.com/

I think they're worth a look and keep an eye out, I think they're on to something! 

No comments:

Post a Comment